Your data, how we collect it and what we use it for:
We collect your information in the following ways:
- When new customers complete and return a Customer Information form
- When arranging meetings with our Sales representatives
- When you call or email us for any reason
- When you browse our website
- Through engagement with our social media accounts and advertising campaigns.
- When you provide pictures or documents for marketing or any other purposes
- Data we create resulting in interaction with you (order history for example)
The data we may collect:
Personal contact information (which you provide to us such as name, postal address, email, social network details, phone number)
Account login information (required to give you access to your account profile on our website)
Demographic data, specifically location
Market research feedback, for example information voluntarily shared with us regarding your experiences with Regenerate CBD.
What is a cookie?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”